Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome to my new blog

Welcome to the new blog of "Christian Forex Trader." My hope is that this can be a resource to any readers who are learning and struggling to do better financially by trading the forex market. My hope is that in your journey, you will not only find financial success, but more importantly, that you grow as a person. 

I hope to speak particularly to Christians who are traders. I haven't been able to meet many traders who share a deep love and commitment to Jesus Christ and the Bible. I hope to do so here. I've learned over the years that Scripture has much to say about business matters and I plan to share as often as possible how I have learned to apply biblical principles to my trading.  And I hope to hear from you what you have learned.

I also plan to share reviews of forex trading "products" that I have found to be helpful. The internet is full of forex scams that promise easy riches to unsuspecting buyers. I hope I can be used as a resource to help keep people away from such fraudsters. I will blog as often as possible, I pray it's helpful for you and me.

Blessings to you and happy trading!

4 comments:

  1. Hi...good luck with your blog!
    Hope to learn here a lot about trading and Forex trading.



    What is Forex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...

    My name is Eddy, from Indonesia. I am a pastor, running a christian school and also a trader. I've been doing trading for 3 years and still doing it until now. When I want to know the same people like so I google and found your blog. Wow I am so exciting if I can connect with you and share the same thing about trading. My blog eddysangian,blogspot.com

    Love to talk more with you but seems your blog never been updates for so long. So please continue it there are many people out there would like to connect to people like us, lets learn and share about trading. Please keep in touch.

    Thanks and Jesus bless u,

    Eddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there

      My Name is Nick, From Canada, Ontario, I have to say that I am Glad to see this Blog, I would like to start off by saying that, I have other Christian friends who claim and say that Trading is a game and almost go as far as to say that It is against God in other words, I am not believing That, Because I believe God can use our rewards from Trading to also Help the less fortunate. I am a trader for not too long now, and I am truly hoping to see some more information here and Hope that other believers will comment, I am still trying to find other Traders who have a deep sincere relationship With Jesus who will come and share there thoughts and beliefs about this!

      Delete
  3. This is a great blog guys, as you can tell, there are some of us who are hungry for the answers regarding forex trading. In the UK, I have heard a trader mention that it is spread betting. Now I know betting is forbidden on all accounts which gives me a serious concern. If it's something I need to get involved in or stay out of. It would be great if updates to this blog be constant if you have the time and heart to do so. I'm sure there will be more like me seeking answers

    ReplyDelete