Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thanks for the feedback

I have not updated this blog in quite some time, but I've received several comments from some great people that would like to see it continue. I want to say that I really appreciate the feedback. I have gone through a pretty tough time in my life lately, and I'm continuing to learn to "count it all joy." This has hindered me from writing as I would like, and I will certainly strongly consider continuing the blog as I originally planned. If anyone has any topics of interest or suggestions, please let me know. Blessed trading!

Christian Forex Trader

4 comments:

  1. Dear Trader, I would love to connect with you! I really enjoyed you last post "Trading as a Spiritual Exorcise". Please continue your blog.

    May the Lord be with you,
    MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear trader,
    Same sentiments as other comments. I have started trading because i feel God has given me an analytical mind, and it would be like burying my talent in a rag to not give it a shot. I agree wholeheartedly about fx trading being like holding a mirror to your soul, and i am being humbled by my own experience so far. It struck me a few days ago that the fruits of the spirit are characteristics of a good trader. Blessings from my family to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I too am learning to trade and am a Christian. I love it because I love to be able to be quiet and think about the market and act according to the technical analysis. I am a lifelong rider of horses, and if there is one thing that horses teach you, is patience and truth. I find the same learning in trading. Trading actually suites my personality. Thank you for your blog and behind all of Gods money, are stewards of it. That is all that we are. Just be a good steward and the money will come. We are just managing God given resources for God given goals (hopefully).
    It is hard to speak to people in this way. But that is all that we are. have a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi we are a group of Christian Traders in Europe. How can we connect, are you on Facebook. Here a bit about myself www.fatherwhereareyou.com Blessings Stefan

    ReplyDelete